SITTING SILENT
I don't blog like I used to. For some reason it has become a chore to sit in front of this screen and share my personal feeling with just everyone. I have my friends that I do that with, and I have Don. I can be overwhelming at times, I know this about myself. I tend to ramble on about "nothing" sometimes as well. But I realized last night that blogging is very therapeutic to me. I have never written before I was introduced to blogging by Jooles ( thanks again ). I almost feel like I have flushed my mind when I blog, my heart feels refreshed. I am not an English major by any means. My grammar is lacking, and I am sure an English teacher would have a field day grading some of my blogs, the lack of commas, or the inappropriate placing thereof. My use of words, and inappropriate starting and stopping of paragraphs is terrible. But I am cleansing my heart, so it don't matter. I am not here to enter some essay contest.
Just know that I am doing well, I am adjusting to not having daddy around. They fixed his grave, but it is still hard to go to the cemetery. We placed an angel and a concrete bench down there last Sunday, it's beautiful there, but it's still hard. My mama has tried really hard to make it a place where I can go, and feel comfortable, but I still have a hard time believing my daddy is under that dirt. I am doing so much better than I thought I would be at this point. Thanks to the sweet Holy Spirit, and to my friends, and Don. I would have never made it without you guys. You know who you are. I love you and thank you for being patient with me.

1 Comments:
On thing that might help is to blog at a decent time of the day get some sleep.
Rick
Post a Comment
<< Home