Sunday, January 15, 2006

DEPRESSION GLASS

I lost my daddy....
On Wednesday January 11, the call came that I had be dreading for 5 years, my daddy was gone. Oh Lord these last few days have been horrible. I have been supported by somany family and friends, even Bbby was civil to me!!!! I can't struggle through the details just yet.. but I had a dream about him Thursday night, my dad was a funeral director bu loved and bought and sold antiques as well.

We were looking at some of his things, and I said daddy what kind of bowl is this, and he told me it was depression glass, I said why would they call it that, it's so pretty,,, he replied well what do you want them to call it sadness glass... then I said why am I talking to you .. you are dead.. he said why do they have to call it dead.

What a wonderful lesson from that dream I learned. Remember the sweet times and also know that he is not dead, just gone on to be with Jesus... I love you daddy, and I miss you with all the fibers in my being.... Priss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home