Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

OH, you'd better watch out...

I sit here this morning with such anticipation, Santa Claus is coming to town !!! I can't wait for Christmas. I have decorated the inside of the house, now comes the outside. I am so sore from pulling and lifting. The outside should be easier. I missed Lee's help this year, he carried all the boxes last year and helped me hang all the garland. My house is so pretty to me, compared to what I have had to live in, in the past. I have lived in so nice places too, but the spirit of peace was not there, therefore they were not pretty. It the atmosphere that makes my place so sweet now.

I pray daddy will continue to "hold his own" till the New Year at least. He is doing pretty good right now, not in a lot of pain, and still has his wits about him. I would never want him to suffer, so I could spend another day with him.

I am excited because I have met a wonderful man. He is coming to see me after Christmas. I will talk more about that later. We are praying, and waiting to see if God is in this relationship. How sweet is that. A man who wants to make sure we are in God's will before moving from the friendship level. I am excited.

SO, remember to get ready...cause Santa claus is coming to town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home