SHE SOARS
The strength of a woman often amazes me. We were built to have children for pete's sake, if that isn't strength, I'll bite ya. Often times I wonder why we are made up like we are. Seemingly the weaker of the two sexes but somehow the strongest. I recently met a young lady that I have had the opportunity to witness to, I'll call her Beth. Most of the people I witness to touch me in different ways. Well strength is what I see in Beth. She is not only a survivor, but God has great and mighty things in store for her. We we get to the place where we can truly understand that the enemy is gone, we can settle back down in the the non-defensive mode. Beth had been on defense for way too many years now. But, she has a sweet husband, and she looks like a princess, but most of all she is a Christian. Sure some days are hard for Beth, but she is stronger. She sent me an e-mail the other day with one of the most beautiful poems that describes to me exactly the stages I went through. Beth thank you and God bless you, continue to grow in the Lord. And come join me as I soar...This is for you Beth.....
Author Unknown
In the corners dark, she sits and hides
This very little child
While her time so carefully she bides
with eyes so scared and wild
..................she trembles.
If only she could finally name
This demon inside of her,Her life
would never be the same
The fears no more would stir
....................she struggles
On the outside, they only see her smile
No one would ever know
The pain inside this little child
she must never let it show
..............she runs.
"Oh love me please!" she cries
and cries to anyone who'll hear
and inside this little child dies
so smothered by her fear
...........she hurts.
A grown-ups face she always shows
to the world she knows so well
and no one really ever knows
her daily living hell
.............she lies.
"Oh please, nobody look too close"
she whispers to the air"
you will see what I fear most,
that there is really nothing there."
..........she disappears.
So long she has wrestled
with her fear in this dark and lonely place
the memories now coming back so clear
pain shows deeply on her face
............she cries
with the memories come pain
and shame for deeds done so long ago
it was not a simple little game
it was their fault, she couldn't say "no"
...................she follows.
She rises now to fight her fear
and conquer all this pain
telling her secrets to those who'll hear
then tells them all again
....................she releases.
And now the process of healing
can begin to ease the pains
she's bursting with new life
as her life begins again
..................she heals.
A smile has returned to her once sad face
and often laughter fills the air
and though the pain is in a quieter place
she knows it will always be there
....................she lives.
But life does go on and so will she
with her head held up so high
and like the eagle so brave and free,
she will once more, learn to fly
......................she soars.
I AM SOARING !!!, Thank you Lord

2 Comments:
Thankyou for letting me read your blog renea. I am a loss for words to say to you but i will be praying that you find the strength to keep these demons at bay.Your life is an inspiration and i know that God will use it for His good..God bless you my friend...
please disreguard all the anonymous comments to this blog, I put it public for about 15 minutes one day.....and see what happens, all the weirdos tuned in.... it is no longer public... if you are reading this you are a friend and you are welcome. Thank you for taking time to read my testimony...May God bless you
Renae
Post a Comment
<< Home