CATCHING UP... TO TODAY
After I left my ex-husband...and moving in with my mom and dad, I took a job with Hospice as a secretary, I was promoted to Volunteer Coordinator last October. I have moved out on my own, and have been able to replenish all the things I lost. I dated an old high school friend for nearly 2 years, and that didn't work out either. I will have to say Adam was good to me, just wasn't meant to be, and that is all I have to say about that.
Two months ago I signed into Crosswalk chat room... I have made some amazing friends..My new found Prince Don, my best friend TOTO,Rick and Jools, the one who introduced me to blogging, how can I thank you for this healing tool. I don't want to name anymore for fear of leavng someone out. You know who you are...and because your name in not in print don't mean you are not precious to me. God has given me soooo much, and he has much in store for me.
Now I am caught up to date... I can journal in a present manner. To the ones of you that have read this blog, thanks for being interested enough in me to take the time to read it. Continue to pray with me that God will do a mighty work in my life, and I will serve him fearlessly.
If you are reading this, you have already been considered a friend
And guess what I AM BREATHING !!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home