YEARS 5-10
Boy were these year a blur...maybe I was still suffering from the concussion... what I do remember happening during these years were that my babies started school, we lost Bobby's dad, we lost our home my parents gave us, and we moved to Enterprise, where I met my best friend LeighAnne. Bobby's addiction was worse, he was forever going to the doctor,for one reason or another..and if he couldn't get the pain pills there he would go to the hospital..the year before we lost our home he was in the hospital 17 times, with "prostrate infection and or troubles", you would think these doctor's would figure this out. I also got a job at Enterprise Police Department as a communication's officer and a year later Bobby did as well , as an officer. Our finances were drowning, and we decided to let the house go back and move closer to our job, as we both worked different shifts and were driving 70 per day, each. It was during this time that Bobby's daddy died with lung cancer, what a horrible time. I remember one night during this period of time that Bobby was in a rage and he was going to just kill me and then himself.. he had me on my knees with a gun to my head, he was raging...I was praying,, I said to him, Bobby even people on death row get a final request, can't I make one.. he was shouting...he said what do you want..I said please take the kids to your mom, or let me take them, I promise I won't move, I will be right here, the sad news is I would have too, I said if you do this, those babies will find their mama and daddy dead, don't you realize what that would do to them, I said Bobby Paula will never be the same, it would drive her crazy... Lee would loose his mind when he got older and realized what had happened. He fell to the gound crying and asked me to forgive him as I took the gun from his hand ... he hadn't had any drugs for several days...at that point I decided that I wouldn't care if he ate them like candy...as long as I never had to face death like that again.
A beautiful young lady also came into my life during this time, her name was LeighAnne. She worked with me at the police department, we were so tight.... I saw her or talked to her everyday, she was so excited when we moved to Enterprise, as I was, maybe this would be a new start for my family. A new beginning, away from all the pain, the memories, the holes that were punched in the walls.
Again, I just don't remember much about this time frame. Was it that bad that I chose to forget it, or did the concussion mess me up to the point that I can't remember the things in my life that should have been important moments.
Oh well... maybe these are the important things.. I can't very well document 21.5 years can can I , noone would want to read that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home