Friday, August 19, 2005

HERE GOES SOMETHING...

In an attempt to try and give an overview of the monsters in my life, I can't quite decide how I should begin... should I begin with the little monsters or the strangly huge ones.

So I have decided to just type....if it comes out is does if it don't well then maybe next time.

I am presently a 42 year old divorced woman with 2 grown children, and a wonderful son-in-law. I don't have any grandkids yet, but I do have a grand kitty, which makes me a Grand-Meow... I was separated from my ex-huband this December will be 3 years now, and I have been divorced for a little over two years. I currently and employed with a hospice organization as the volunteer coordinator.

Living by myself for the first time has proven to be just the medicine the doctor ordered. I am loving this freedom... but the quietness has drawn out monsters, that I didn't even know I had. As I get the strength to talk about them they will be posted... but as for tonight I just wanted to let everyone know where I stand......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home