ANGELS CRY
Did you know that angels cry and so does God, when his children hurt. I had the opportunity to meet a precious young man who has a passion for ministering to victims of rape and molested. Together we have already ministered to one precious young lady. What a wonderful gift God gave me with the introduction of this young man in my life. Real proof that there are good men out there that have a passion for the recovery of victims. I realize that the world is full of good men, and Thank God I don't hate men, and thank God I have forgiven my abusers. It is however refreshing to find a young man ( 19 years old ) with not only the passion but the anointing to help victims. With mare's permission I am posting this beautiful poem that he wrote in honor of all victims.... Thank you Mark, and I look forward to ministering with you again...
Two Angels' Tears
Angel fluttering on battered wings,Twisting, turning, falling, crashing into things,
Trying desperately to once more be risen high,
Where's the wind that can make you once more fly?
Angel of beauty, shedding crystal tears in shaken purity,
Whimpering cries reaching hauntingly out to me.
Once an angel, you're always part of heaven,
Even though your smile from you was driven,
Far away to a place that bears no light of day,
Where tears fall down in every secret, hidden way.
Sweet angel, you cry, but not at all alone,
Another Angel shares in your every private moan.
Standing high in heaven, looking down,
Heart pounding, voice growling, teeth bared behind a holy frown.
This Angel, mighty arms stretched open wide,
A refuge of comfort, though holding a sword
He doesn't even try to hide.This Angel of death sheds tears of blood,
That mingle with your eyes' down pouring flood,
Because of you, now this other Angel starts to cry,
And with His anguished tears, the devils die.
(c) 2004, Mark Krull
Thank you Mark, and may God richly bless your ministry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home