Saturday, December 24, 2005

JOY

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND...

I am so blessed this year to have so many friends...Justin, Jools, Betty, Mark, Rick, CeeGee, Swordie, Cat, MMK, and most certainly Ollie... just to name a few !!! WOW God has been so good to me.

I have 4 beautiful children my two Paula and Lee, and their spouses Brent and Kizzy. My dad is with me one more Christmas. I have a job. I have a home. I am in good health. I am closer to the Lord than I have ever been in my life. And yes I have a beautiful man in my life as well.

Ollie will be here in a few days, told ya I would talk about that later. I am so excited about his arrival. Please help us pray that we will know God's perfect will in our lives. We already have a wonderful friendship, but we wait on the Lord to see if we can take it further than that. God is a restorer. And as I celebrate Jesus' birthday, I want to give him all the praise and honor and glory for all that he has given to me this year.

I know the true meaning of JOY... I feel it in my heart, I hear it in my words, I see it in my eyes, I bounce it in my steps, I taste it in my mouth, and I believe it with all that is within me...
I PRAY BLESSINGS ON ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THIS THE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS. HE IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home