Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow I am blogging, Boy do I have a lot to show you




It's been over a year since I've blogged. Just a little to catch up on,
I still work for Hospice, I am still dating Don and I have 2 grandbabies.
MaryRenae is 1 year old and my little sweetheart. Lillian Kynslee is 1 month old, she is very sick, she is currently in the hospital she was born with 1/2 heart. She has already flown on a jet twice, had 2 blood transfusions, had open heart surgery and now is battling MRSA infection in her incision site.

Don and I are still going strong, over 2 1/2 years together. We are so blessed. I love him so much, he has been a pilar for me.

Lee, Kizzie and MaryRenae are doing great... my beautiful first granddaughter is a doll, she is trying to walk and can say mama, dada, and NANA !!! whoohoooo, I never thought I could love anyone like my own children until she was born !!!!!

Paula, Brent and Kynslee are going through some major changes. We know that baby was a miracle, and she just keeps proving it over and over. Paula has quit her job and is staying at the hospital with her. She loves Nana to sing "Amazing Grace" to her, and tell her the Cinderella Story, both versions.

I rarely have time to do anything much anymore, constantly on the road either at work or seeing after these grandbabies.

Blogging has always been such a relief for me, I think I need to start back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home