CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS
Can you believe it has been 4 months since the blog-queen has blogged. No wonder I am so stressed... To catch up on speed of my life for the last four months, I have excepted a new job with the same company, a new position as volunteer coordinator that has moved my job to Montgomery, Al., and me to Prattville, Alabama. I am gonna be a nana in April, my brother Kyle has cancer in his kidney and will loose it the 25th of this month, my testimony, named "Killing-my-monsters" was selected by Salem network to be added to a book to be released this month to 28,000 book stores, and Don has come to visit me again. I am sure I am leaving something out, but those are the main topics.
My job: I really believe I am where God wants me to be, I got a good raise, and they even paid for my move. My apartment is beautiful complete with a pool, exercise room, and even an alarm system. I do believe this is the nicest place I have ever lived in my entire life. I have made some great friends, and found a wonderful church.
My pending grandmotherhood: I am just now starting to get excited about being a Nana, I was afraid to get to excited, cause things can go wrong. Lee is beside himself, he is gonna be a wonderful little "big" daddy, and I know I will break some nana records. I just can't wait. Oh by the way I died my hair today, covered the gray, I may be gonna be a nana but I don't have to look like one.
Kyle: We found out week before last that my 39 year old brother has cancer. He is scheduled to loose his kidney on the 25th, this has taken a toll on me, I just can't explain it. I love that grown man who used to be like my little boy. I am 5 years older than him, and have always been like a little mama to him. He is my only sibling, but I have placed him in God's hands, I know he will be ok.
My testimony: Wow I couldn't believe that out of all the testimonies submitted that mine was one of the ones selected for "Praise Reports", what a cool thing, I have ordered 10 copies to give away as gifts to special people in my life, and a hardcopy for myself, just so I can say I was once a published author... How cool is that.
My Don: My prince, OH how I love that man, he came to visit after I got moved and settled in, I think he really liked it here. Our relationship is so sweet, I have never felt so loved in all my life. I really do feel like Cinderella. I know I tend to get ahead of myself but I am learning that God's timing and will is perfect, not mine. So patient I will be, and look forward to the day when God's will and timing is revealed to me.
I am so much stronger as a woman, having been forced to be here alone and be so independent, but I am so much stronger spiritually. I needed this move, I needed this change. I miss my daddy he would be so proud of me, and even though my mama misses me, I think she is proud too. OH and the best part is I am closer to Don !!!
Hope to visit back soon, this is so relaxing to me, I need to do this more.
Understand that sometimes the heart can talk when your lips can't even move.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home